Downers Grove Patch is pleased to announce Main Street U, a free, two-hour event designed to teach business owners how to improve their online connection to the community.
Business owners will learn how to take better advantage of social media tools such as Facebook and Twitter, with a workshop delivered by Patch staffers on how to add your own content to the online conversation.
RSVP by filling out the form posted above to attend Main Street U, to be held from 6 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 12 at Ballydoyle Irish Pub & Restaurant. Appetizers will also be provided.
See More on Patch
- Introducing Small Business Patch
- New Sushi Restaurant to Open in Downtown Downers Grove
- 'Best of the West': Downers Grove Businesses Recognized in 'West Suburban Living'
- Where to Celebrate St. Patrick's Day in DuPage, Cook Counties
- Video: How to Manage Your Free Business Listing on Downers Grove Patch
Most Popular articles
- State Rep. Ron Sandack Withdraws from GOP Chairman Race
- District 99 Names Seniors in the Top 2 Percent of the Class of 2013
- Downers Grove Home Badly Damaged During Fire; No Injuries Reported
- Runners Hold Fundraiser for Downers Grove Boy Battling Rare Disease
- Patch Roundup: $4.85 Million Lottery Ticket Found in Jar; Man Guilty in Triple-Murder