Patch is partnering with Broadway in Chicago to give away tickets to see "I Love Lucy" Feb. 13.
The show is playing through March 17 at the Broadway Playhouse.
One winner will be chosen from each of the 67 Patch cities/neighborhoods in the Chicago area. Enter to win by registering for the free Patch e-newsletter using the form at the top of this page.
If you are already signed up for our newsletter, first, thank you! Second, you can still enter to win.
All participants must provide a valid email address. The mailing address must be complete and will only be visible to Patch employees and used solely for the purpose of distributing prizes.
Tickets for the show are on sale now and begin at $35.
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
To enter, sign up to receive the Patch newsletter using the form at the top of this article.
All entries must be received by midnight Feb. 1 Central Standard Time.
You may enter once.
Sixty-seven winners will be selected in a random drawing.
Sixty-seven winners will receive two tickets to see I Love Lucy at the Broadway Playhouse Feb. 13. Approximate Retail Value of tickets: $40 per ticket. Transportation to/from the concert is NOT included in the prize and will be the responsibility of the winner.
Click Here for complete Official Rules.
See More on Patch
- Win Free Tickets to DuPage County Hounds Baseball Game at Benedictine!
- Letter to the Editor: Supporting David Olsen for Downers Grove Village Council
- Tickets Still Available for Downers Grove 'Wedding Walk'
- Win Free Tickets to See American Idol Phillip Phillips At Benedictine!
- Want to Learn How to Use Patch?
Most Popular articles
- Downers Market Burglarized, Windows Busted: Police Blotter
- Mom Ticketed for Weed, Texting While Driving with Toddler: Police Blotter
- Tea Party Group Protests Outside IRS Office in Downers Grove
- Darien, Downers Grove Hit with Phishing-Scam Phone Calls
- District 99 OKs Lacrosse Programs at Downers Grove High Schools