Fight the Myth, Become the Legend! New Wave's Summer Leagues are back! Players from all over Illinois will be participating in this exciting, high quality, organized and fun league. New Wave's Summer Leagues have been largely regarded as the best in town; both for the high quality of the program and its affordability. From our up to the minute standings, schedules, rankings and MVP announcements, to our often sought after creative championship shirts, our league program is second to none.
Players from all towns and schools are welcome and encouraged to participate in these leagues. Request to play with your friends and teammates and we will make it happen!
What you get for playing in the league:
- Six (6) regular season games, plus at least one (1) playoff game.
- All players receive a New Wave reversible jersey.
- League championship shirts for all 1st place finishers. Trophy for the 1st place coaches.
- All dates include a 15 minute warmup/practice and 40 minutes of game play (two 20 minute halves).
- Certified referees will be running every game. A certified athletic trainer is on site each week.
- Teams can supply their own coach or they can have a New Wave coach assigned to their team for the summer.
There will always be a New Wave Director on site.
Dates: June 13th - July 25th (No games on 7/4/14)
Times: Fridays. Games will be played between 3pm - 9pm.
Location: Nike Park in Naperville
Divisions (Grades): (2,3,4), (5/6), (7/8)
Individual Fee: $105
Team Fee: $1700.00 Early Bird Discount until 4/28
High School League
Dates: June 17th - July 29th
Times: Tuesdays. Games will be played between 3pm - 9pm.
Location: Nike Park in Naperville & O'Donnell Park in Aurora.
Divisions: JV and Varsity
Individual Fee: $105 Early Bird Discount until 4/28
Team Fee: $1850.00 Early Bird Discount until 4/28