I promise you, I'm up for the challenge.
But you might be wondering, "Who IS this chick, really? Where's she from? What does she know about Downers Grove?"
- Lauren H. Traut: Dog-lover, Equestrienne, and Bookworm.
- Grew up in south suburb Evergreen Park, attended Mother McAuley High School.
- And admittedly, I have a lot to learn about DG.
And now I've inherited the lovely Downers Grove and Lemont Patches. I'm eager to take what I've gleaned from my work on other Patch sites, and put it to good use here. I'll to continue to show you all the sparkling ways you can use Patch to be informed, engaged—and hopefully, entertained—members of your community. Together, I hope we can bridge the gap between residents and government, the helpers and those who need it, and Downers Grove newbies and aficionados. I've even included a couple photos, so you'll know me when you see me—and I absolutely hope you'll flag me down and say hello.
You can reach me any time at email@example.com, OR (708)465-4653. I'm also a Facebook fiend, so you'll see me on the page quite often. Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook, if you don't already.
And now, let's start our time together with a game.
In the comments below, do me a favor?
- Tell me one Downers Grove person I must meet immediately.
- Tell me one place in Downers Grove I must experience as soon as possible.
- Tell me your favorite thing about Downers Grove.
- Ask me anything.