Online shopping is already up over a year ago, according to USA Today, and Cyber Monday 2012 is set to be the busiest online shopping day of the year.
Online shopping has already surpassed 2011 numbers for both Thanksgiving and Black Friday, both about 30 percent, according to USA Today. Consumers are expected to spend $1.5 billion Monday, up 20 percent from Cyber Monday 2011.
Deals (* are from USA Today):
- Amazon*: 60% off a Panasonic VIERA 55-inch TV that's usually priced higher than $1,000
- Full Amazon Cyber Monday deals
- Sears*: $430 off a Maytag washer and dryer, each on sale for $399
- Kmart*: 75% off all of its diamond earrings and $60 off a 12-in-1 multigame table on sale for $89.99
- Target's full Cyber Monday ad
- Cyber Monday deals from Kohl's, Macy's, J.C. Penney and Walmart
Will you shop Cyber Monday? Tell us in the comments.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Downers Grove news: