The Chicago Tribune reported Monday that Roundy's, the parent company of Mariano's, has purchased 11 Chicago-area Dominick's locations that were slated to close at the end of December.
Crain's Chicago Business is also reporting the sale.
The 11 Dominick's locations purchased by Roundy's in the $36 million deal announced Monday, according to the Tribune, are:
- Park Ridge: 1900 S. Cumberland Ave.
- Western Springs: No. 14 Garden Market St.
- Chicago: 3145 S. Ashland Ave.
- Chicago: 2021 W. Chicago Ave.
- Northfield: 1822 Willow Rd.
- Westchester: 3020 S. Wolf Rd.
- Buffalo Grove: 450 Half Day Rd.
- Chicago: 5201 N. Sheridan Rd.
- Gurnee: 6655 Grand Ave.
- Aurora: 3025 E. New York St.
- Shorewood: 950 Brook Forest Ave.
There are currently 13 Mariano's locations in the Chicago area, according to the Tribune. Five more are currently under construction.
It's easy to keep up with Patch!