"No one likes change, but we are embracing what the future holds," wrote Erin, Venezia, Marketing Director of DG Downtown Management Corp.
"2014 is a year of many new and exciting announcements in Downtown Downers Grove. In order to welcome the new we did have to say goodbye to some of our favorite businesses."
Downtown Management Corporation is happy to announce that the following businesses will be calling Downtown Downers Grove home.
- Games Workshop (Specialists, Games Workshop Products) will be opening at 947 Burlington Ave.
- Foto Houze (Full Service Photo Finishing) will be opening at 5155 Main St.
- Vintage Fresh—Vintage furniture, painted and naked, home décor). Coming to 5122 Main St.
- Peak Running Co.—Through their inviting and modern store design, customers will experience a unique, knowledgeable and professional team member that will guide them through the process of selecting the best running or fitness merchandise for their individual needs. Coming to 945 Burlington Ave.
- 221 Creations (Stationery/Bridal/Gifts) will be opening at 1008 Curtiss St.
A few of our businesses have found new homes for 2014:
- Glazed Expressions has relocated to 1010 Curtiss Street.
- Enzo’s Tailors has moved to 5119 Washington.
- Lemon Tree Grocer/Zest Bistro has opened a new location in the Main Street Train Station. This location provides commuters with delicious morning coffee and breakfast options.
For more information on downtown Downers Grove please visit www.downtowndg.org or call 630-725-0991.
It's easy to keep up with Patch!