- Cholesterol and diabetes screening – two-step testing process with nurse consultation. Call 1.800.3.ADVOCATE (1.800.323.8622) to register. Registration is required.
- Heart healthy screenings – asthma, pulmonary function, blood pressure, etc.
- Free posture and balance screenings
- Question and answer sessions with cardiologists (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am)
- Tours of the Cardiac catheterization and electrophysiology labs
- Children’s face painting
- Informational vendor exhibits
- Free gifts
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something