Are Your Kids Struggling with UnhealthyWeight? ProActive Kids Can Help!
ProActive Kids teaches kids and their families fun ways to improve health through Exercise,Nutritional Lessons, and Open Discussion over 8 weeks. This life-changing experience isoffered FREE to kids ages 8-14 who want to learn new exercises, lose weight, eat right and bemore confident. (BMI must be in 85th percentile or above).
Learn more at www.proactivekids.org
Location: Please note we are adding this new site in the Village of Downers Grove. Registration is open but we do not yet have a "home." We will be adding a facility in the coming days.
• Introduces safe workouts with kids facingsimilar challenges
• Teaches athletic confidence and improves skills
• Offers three 45-minute workouts each week
• GOAL Increase muscle and decrease body fat & BMI
• Teaches families how to “eat right”
• Offers key lessons including Shopping, Portion Sizes,Healthy Breakfasts/Lunches and Label Reading
• Introduces kids and families to fun and healthy newfoods, snacks, and more
• GOAL Create healthier habits in food selection,cooking and eating
PAK Lifestyle Coaching
• Helps kids build confidence and self-esteem
• Facilitates open family discussion about relationshipswith food
• Strengthens interaction with other kids
• Focuses on the child’s personal struggles, such asbody image, bullying, family matters and more
• GOAL Build confidence, increase communicationand teach coping skills