FRIDAY, JAN. 11
Car Burglaries on Webster Street
- A car was burglarized in the 5700 block of Webster Street sometime between 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 10 and 6 a.m. on Jan. 11, police said. An iPod Nano was stolen from the center console.
- Two cars and a pickup truck parked in a driveway in the 5700 block of Webster Street were burglarized sometime between 7 p.m. on Jan. 10 and 8:15 a.m. on Jan. 11, police said. A Volkswagen car and Chevrolet pickup were both disturbed, but nothing was taken. A laptop was stolen from the front seat of the Mazda, according to reports.
Car Burglary on Tower Court
A car was burglarized in the 0-50 block of Tower Court sometime between 7:42 a.m. on Jan. 10 and 7:30 a.m. on Jan. 11, police said. Various items from the glove box were scattered throughout the car, but nothing of value was taken.
Car Burglary on Prospect Avenue
A car was burglarized in the 4900 block of Prospect Avenue sometime between 9 p.m. on Jan. 10 and 6:30 a.m. on Jan. 11, police said. An iPod, cash, tool bag and miscellaneous tools were reported stolen.
Car Burglary on Butterfield Road
A car was burglarized in the 1400 block of Butterfield Road sometime between 3:30 p.m. and 4:35 p.m., police said. A purse, wallet, blank checkbook, credit cards, cash, digital camera, stud earrings and miscellaneous clothing items were all reported stolen.
Police Blotter information is provided by local law enforcement agencies. Charges are not evidence of guilt. They are a record of police actions taken on a given day, and persons charged with a crime are presumed innocent until proven guilty in court. If you or a family member are charged or cited and the case is subsequently adjudicated, we encourage you to notify the editor. We will verify and report the outcome.
Looking for more Downers Grove police news?
- Nativity Figures Stolen from Downers Grove Church
- Police: Man Tried to Lure 13-Year-Old Girl in Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Man Faces Up to 3 Years in Prison for Impersonating Cop
- Downers Grove Man Accused of Child Pornography
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Downers Grove news: