Early voting for the Nov. 6 general election begins Monday at Downers Grove Village Hall, 801 Burlington Ave., and several other area locations.
All voters registered in DuPage County may vote early at any of the 12 designated polling places, now through Nov. 3.
Voters must bring a government-issued photo ID such as a passport, driver's license or military ID. Voting will be conducted on ATM-like touch screens, according to the DuPage County Election Commission.
Downers Grove Village Hall is open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Tuesday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
For the location and hours of other early voting sites, call the DuPage County Election Commission at 630-407-5600 or visit www.dupageco.org.
The other early voting sites in DuPage County are:
- Addison Township Office: 401 N. Addison St., Addison
- Aurora Public Library: 555 Eola Road, Aurora
- Bartlett Community Center: 700 S. Bartlett Road, Bartlett
- Jack T. Knuepfer Building, Room 1-500B: 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton
- Elmhurst City Hall: 209 N. York St., Elmhurst
- Glen Ellyn Civic Center: 535 Duane St., Glen Ellyn
- Lisle Village Hall: 925 Burlington Ave., Lisle
- Naperville Municipal Center: 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville
- (Darien) St. John Lutheran Church: 7214 Cass Ave., Darien
- Stratford Square Mall: 152 Stratford Square, Bloomingdale
- Yorktown Center: 203 Yorktown Mall Dr., Lombard
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Downers Grove news: