The Downers Grove Village Council will meet at 7 p.m. tonight in its chambers in . The meeting also will be televised on DGTV Channel 6 and will be streamed live at dgtv.downers.us. Here are highlights from tonight's agenda.
On the Consent Agenda
- A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision for 4711 Northcott Ave.
- A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision for 415 Otis Ave.
- A resolution OK'ing a request to the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference for money to resurface portions of Finley Road and Maple Avenue
On the Active Agenda
- An ordinance authorizing an extension of a final planned development amendment for Planned Development #31, a one-year extension to permit the construction of two five-story additions to the existing parking garage and the construction of asix-level parking garage at 3500 Lacey Rd.
- A motion awarding a contract for $346,280.00 to J. Congdon Sewer Service, Inc., Carol Stream, for the Elm Street storm sewer improvement project.
- ComEd Reliability Report
- The Town Hall meeting with ComEd is scheduled for 7 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 20, in the Park District Recreation Center, 4500 Belmont Rd.
- The FY13 Proposed Village Budget will be distributed to the Village Council on Sept. 28.
- Update on numerous road repair projects.