November. The month of Thanksgiving. The month to give thanks. Many friends are doing daily thanks on FaceBook - are you? I'm not, but I am thankful for so much:
1. My husband - he works so hard to provide for us and has worked so hard to get where he is today. I am so proud of him.
2. My kids - they are happy and healthy and I am forever grateful for that. They drive me crazy every day too, but they also make me laugh and cry every day, too.
3. My health - sure, I've got lots of weird issues lately and aches and pains. But I am thus far cancer-free, my heart is healthy, my brain is working and God decided to wake me up again today. I couldn't be happier!
4. My family - they are wonderful and all live so close! That could be a curse, too (we get together a little too often!) but really, I wouldn't have it any other way! Many people don't see their siblings and parents but only a couple times a year...I'm thankful I'm not one of them (although one parents lives far - we're still able to see them a few times a year!)
5. My house - love, love, love my house. After living here nearly eight years, we are starting to do major work to make it our own. Plus the headache of moving the last time - I will NEVER move again...so I'd better love my house!
6. My local community - my neighbors rock! This community we live in is wonderful. Everyone is friends, our kids are friends and we all support each other in any way we can.
7. My writing - I love to write and love being able to express myself in my blogs, freelance writing and through my job!
8. The Internet - without the internet, I would not have some of my freelance work, would not be able to write my blogs...and who am I kidding - internet shopping rocks!! No lines, no crabby workers or customers!
Speaking of that...I should get started on my Christmas shopping! Make it a beautiful day!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something