Host Downers Grove South (3-2, 3-0) looks to build on its three-game winning streak, while North (2-3, 0-3) aims to bounce back from three straight losses.
Those who can't make it to the game can watch it live, courtesy of High School Cube.
South has won eight games over the past 13 years. Here's a look at each of those match-ups since 2000:
- 2000: Downers North 32, Downers South 20
- 2001: Downers South 17, Downers North 7:
- 2002: Downers South 20, Downers North 0
- 2003: Downers North 35, Downers South 0
- 2004: Downers North 30, Downers South 15
- 2005: Downers North 20, Downers South 14
- 2006: Downers South 31, Downers North 14
- 2007: Downers South 21, Downers North 7
- 2008: Downers South 21, Downers North 0
- 2009: Downers South 37, Downers North 22
- 2010: Downers South 17, Downers North 14
- 2011: Downers South 24, Downers North 14
- 2012: Downers North 27, Downers South 20
Also this weekend:
Downtown Downers Grove Market: The Downtown Downers Grove Market is held every Saturday from 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., through Oct. 19. The market, located in the Main Street Metra Station's south parking lot, features a variety of produce, fresh bread and pastries, coffees and other specialty foods. For more information, visit www.ymcachicago.org/indianboundary.
Illinois Walk-Run-N-Roll Campaign: The first Illinois Walk-Run-N-Roll for the Transverse Myelitis Association (TMA) will be held at 11 a.m. Sunday at McCollum Park, 6801 S. Main St. Proceeds will benefit TMA's research and service programs for people with AAcute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM), Neuromyelitis Optica (NMO), Optic Neuritis (ON), Transverse Myelitis (TM) and Recurrent Transverse Myelitis.
Three Things to Do in Chicago: Sleep over at the Lincoln Park Zoo, see a movie with Nick Offerman (best known as Ron Swanson on Parks and Recreation) and check out the Chicago Comedy Film Festival.
Get the Most Out of Patch